KSYN 92.5 is excited about the continued growth and opportunity presented by social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others. KSYN 92.5 encourages comments, critiques, questions, and suggestions. Whether you agree or disagree we welcome your comments. We want to provide a safe, useful, entertaining environment for our commenters. However, there are some things we will not allow.
By posting comments, you are agreeing to the KSYN 92.5 Social Media Comment Policy.
- We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing language.
- We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
- We will not allow comments that promote or advertise a person or a business or commercial transaction. (We will sell you advertising on the station, though.)
- Comments made by individuals deploying inappropriate profile photos will be deleted.
- KSYN 92.5’s Facebook page is a troll-free zone. Comments specifically designed to elicit a negative emotional response or anger are prohibited. KSYN 92.5 welcomes comments/criticisms about on-air and online programming but comments viewed as harassment or heckling will be deleted. KSYN 92.5 has no compelling reason to entertain anti-KSYN 92.5 rants on our KSYN 92.5 Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube pages.
- KSYN 92.5 reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments. KSYN 92.5 reserves the right to block, with or without warning, any repeat violator of these terms.
Lastly, there is no First Amendment right to post comments on anyone’s Facebook page. You are a guest. Abuse your privileges, expect to be deleted, banned and reported to Facebook.
All comments and posts must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service – https://www.facebook.com/terms.php